вторник, 20 января 2015 г.

My last week favourites [Edit]

Salut!
It's just a quick post about the tights I was wearing last week. I styled them with dresses no matter it is winter here, in Moscow. We are lucky to have good weather now. The temperature is always around 0 degrees, so I try to get some profit;)
As the snow is melting the streets are turning from white to grey which is a bit depressing so I wear color tights all the time.

This is a pair of H&M grey sand tights:

The next pantyhose was found in KIABI:


And these gorgeous red tights were bought in ... right, in Spain (Gran Canaria). I wrote about them here:


As you see, I was lady-like the whole week. To say the truth, this winter I avoid trousers as much as I can. I have a lot of dresses ( and skirts, by the way) and want to wear them more. So I choose warm opaque tights and take another dress from my big closet ;》

Experiment more with your outfits wearing  different tights !

#100packsoftights

Instagram: Mslingva